Pages


Thursday, April 1, 2010

Never Changes

His love never changes, even though I change minute by minute, second by second...these days I feel myself changing as the hands tick tock on a clock- sometimes I don't even remember who I am. I wake up at times and look around trying to remember where I am, who I am. What have I done? What am I going to do today? One thing I know will never change, God's love and strong hold on me- I always come back like a little lost puppy. I feel His gentle pat on my head...and unconditional love. It sets me free once again. It never changes...even though I can't seem to stop myself from being wish washy at it's best...He never changes.
"Jesus is the same yesterday, today and forever". Hebrews 13:8
P.S. great workout. shoulders/tri

No comments:

Post a Comment