Pages


Saturday, May 8, 2010

Behind the Scene

I am more convinced then ever that God works for us in ways we can't see sometimes. We think it might be the "devil" when it's bad or God when it's good. I believe that good or bad, God allows situations and events to happen in our lives to get our attention. He works behind the scenes ultimately fighting for our good. I'm learning to let God be God. I'm giving Him permission to fight my fight and work behind the scenes. I know that if I love Him he will work all things together for my good. He will, He did, He will forever be God. God is Good.
"We know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him and are called to His purpose." Romans 8:28

1 comment:

  1. This post is so amazingly true, Friend.
    Keep posting! Your transparency and deep yearning for Christ in your life exudes from you. What an amazing journey we are on!
    Love ya! --Christi Northington

    ReplyDelete