Pages


Friday, March 5, 2010

Spiritual Protein

Any figure girl will tell you how important diet is in training for a competition. Diet is approx. 80% of your success, with training and genetics making up the rest. The diet can be hard and takes planning, preparation and discipline (and good attitude). I know from experience, if I stick to it eventually my cravings for carbs will diminish and I’ll be on the right track. I compare my journey with God to my diet. When I’m hungry I want to eat the first thing my body craves which is usually carbs, but I know if I will just eat my protein first, my hunger will be satisfied and I will be successful. It’s the same with surrendering myself to God. I think I know want I want and what will be best for me but I know if I seek God for His will I know I will be completely satisfied and completely successful! Cheating on my diet makes me feel discouraged, defeated and ashamed. I feel exactly the same way when I choose my way instead of listening to God. So…I’m determined to eat my “spiritual protein” first which will make me a victorious over comer! Hebrews 10:36 “You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God you will receive what He has promised.”
P.S. 5:30 a.m. work out/ back and bi

No comments:

Post a Comment