Pages


Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Love + Mercy Go Together

Today I’m reminded of God’s steadfast love and mercy. This reminder came in the form of a human I am proud to call my friend. God has put people in my life that have inspired me to pursue greatness. My friend doesn’t even realize the impact she has made in my life. A true friend is someone who knows everything about you, even the things you are ashamed of but still loves you. A true friend takes your hand when you need new inspiration and gently pushes you forward. To be a friend is to love and show mercy when it is not deserved. I’m thankful He has given me a friend who embodies love and mercy. I’m learning that the two go together.
Lamentations 3:22 The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases. His mercy endures forever.
P.S. Great 5:30 a.m. cardio session with Laura…now that’s a true friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment