Pages


Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jesus, Be Mine

...a perfect day to celebrate love. Today I felt love, God's love for me. As I worshipped Him in church this morning, I felt his love like never before. This year I'm trying to figure out love. Love is very complicated...I love the beach, I love peanut butter, I love sunshine. What does it mean to love? If love never fails, according to 1 Cor. 13:8, then I'm not sure I know how to love because I have failed when it comes to love. I pray on my journey God teaches me how to love.
1 Corinthians 13:4 "Love is patient, Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." Jesus, Lover of my soul, Be Mine and teach me to love.
P.S. No workout today.

No comments:

Post a Comment